3M™ MonitorMark™ Time/Temperature Indicators are available in a variety of time and temperature ranges, and may be used to monitor the cold chain for perishable food products, vaccines, blood and many other applications.
- Monitoring temperature exposure of temperature-sensitive products during transportation and storage (for example, frozen or refrigerated foods, drugs, vaccines, medical diagnostic kits, blood, blood products, and intraocular lenses)
- Typically placed inside insulated shipping boxes near the temperature sensitive product
- The indicators monitor temperature exposure, not product quality. Their purpose is to signal when product quality should be checked due to temperature exposure.
3M™ Freeze Watch™ Indicators are available at two temperature levels: -4°C (25°F) and 0°C (32°F) to provide a visual indication of low temperature exposure.
- Patented design consists of a highly sensitive indication liquid inside a specially designed ampoule
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive allows attachment to almost all clean, dry surfaces
- Ideal for monitoring products that run the risk of being damaged when exposed to freezing temperatures during shipment and storage - including vaccines, medical implants, drugs, blood, some foods and other temperature-sensitive chemicals
- Indicators monitor temperature exposure, not product quality
Download a brochure or Contact us for further information